What time is Mass?
- SATURDAY: 5:15 PM, 7:00 PM (Spanish)
- SUNDAY: 7:30 AM, 9:00 AM, 10:30 AM, 12:00 Noon (Spanish), 6:00 PM
- WEEKDAY: 8:00 AM
- HOLY DAYS: 8:00 AM, 9:00 AM, 7:00 PM (Spanish)
When can I go to Confession? (Sacrament of Reconciliation or Penance)
The Sacrament of Reconciliation, also known as Confession or Penance, is offered on Saturdays from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM in the Church.
How do I register as a new member of the parish?
How can we schedule our wedding at St. John Vianney?
How can I arrange for my infant child (age 0 to 5 years old) to be baptized?
How do we arrange for someone to visit a sick person?
How do we arrange for a funeral?
How can I volunteer?
What is Online Giving?
How do I sign my child up for Religious Education?
Registration for grades Pre-K through 8th and for Youth Ministry is open all year. Registration for Sacramental Preparation programs are open from May through August. You can stop by the Parish Office Center, or you can fill out the Faith Formation Student Registration Form
- If you are registering for Pre-K, Kindergarten or First Grade, you will need to provide a birth certificate.
- If you are registering for First Eucharist you will need to provide a copy of the child’s Baptismal certificate.
- If you are registering for Confirmation, you will need to provide both Baptismal and First Eucharist certificates.
How can get our child into St. John Vianney Parish School?
Our parish school serves children in grades K-8. The dedicated staff and parent community help to provide a Christian environment in which a child is encouraged to develop her/his potential. Contact Sr. Michele Ann Murphy for more information at 408-258-7677.
The School Advisory Council (SAC) meets the 1st Tuesday of the month at 6:15PM in the school.
Visit the St. John Vianney School website at http://www.sjvsj.org/
How can I get a copy of a certificate of Baptism, First Eucharist, Confirmation, or Wedding ?
If the sacrament was administered at St. John Vianney Parish, fill out and return the Certificate Request Form found on our website. If the sacrament was administered at a different parish, you must contact that parish for information.
How can we reserve a room for a parish meeting?
How can we rent the Community Center for a private event?
How can I get an announcement into the bulletin? Onto the website? or Added to the Announcements at the end of Mass??
- To request that an announcement be printed in the St. John Vianney Sunday bulletin, email the text to email@example.com by Friday 5:00 PM for the following weekend. (The bulletin goes to press on Wednesdays, so all text must be ready for page layout by Monday morning.) We cannot guarantee that a submitted item will be published and we reserve the right to edit any item submitted.
- To request that an announcement be published on the St. John Vianney website, email the text and any illustration you want included to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time. We reserve the right to edit any submitted items and cannot guarantee their publication.
- To request that an announcement be read to the congregation at the end of Mass, contact the Parish Office Center.